Online Kinesiology Taster – 22 September 2021
Wednesday 22 September 2021 at 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
A fantastic opportunity to learn more about Kinesiology and how you can improve all aspects of health
Learning Systematic Kinesiology is open to everyone from whatever background as we are all learning a new subject from the beginning.
Are you looking to improve your own or other people’s health? Maybe you are an existing complementary health practitioner looking to enhance your current skill set or even wondering about changing your career? Then our Online Taster Event is just for you. Find out more about Kinesiology and how to improve health in every way from aches and pains, aching joints, digestive problems, IBS, hormonal and immune issues to anxiety and emotional stress. Kinesiology takes the guesswork out of health care.
Benefits of the Kinesiology Taster
- You will find out more about Systematic Kinesiology
- See a muscle testing and balancing demonstration
- See food sensitivity testing
- Witness Emotional Stress Release
- You will have an overview of what you will learn on the Foundation course
- Have a glimpse as to how the Foundation course could start your journey to be empowered with your own and others health
- See if this may be a career path for you to becoming a fully qualified Kinesiologist or enhance your current modality with Muscle Testing and Kinesiology techniques
- The opportunity to ask questions
- Enjoy all this from the comfort of your own home