Who the Practitioner Course is for
This course is a progression for students who have completed the Foundation Course and wish to become a qualified Registered Kinesiologist.
The course is not only Advanced Kinesiology techniques, we also teach you how to put all the techniques together to become a successful all-round Practitioner. We give our students very powerful and practical protocols to follow along with new ways to communicate and interact with others in order to create productive relationships with clients. With over 30 years’ experience of training people in Kinesiology, the Academy offers the finest part-time course in pure Advanced Kinesiology. The TASK Practitioner Course is for students that seek and are ready to commit to a very thorough, in-depth, professional training.
Format of the course and venues
There are two London Practitioner Courses which run once a year beginning in September and October lasting approximately 9 months.
The Practitioner Course comprises of 17 Modules. Students may choose to attend either a weekday or weekend course, although not a combination of both. The Intensive Workshop part of the course is taught for 5 days Monday to Friday on both courses.
The venue: Columbia Hotel 95-99 Lancaster Gate, London W2
Our Principal Claire Muller teaches on both courses with her team of highly experienced co-tutors, all of whom have thriving clinics of their own.
Next Practitioner Courses in London
The Practitioner courses always begin in September/October and end in May/June with the exam.
The Dates for our next Practitioner’s Course are:
Orientation Weekend: Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 September 2022
TACT Week: Monday 19 to Friday 23 September 2022 (TACT: The Advanced Communications Training)
Modules 1 & 2: Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 November 2022
Modules 3 & 4: Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 December 2022
Modules 5 & 6: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 February 2023
Modules 7 & 8: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 March 2023
Modules 9 & 10: Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 April 2023
Exam: Saturday 17 June 2023
**Students undertaking the Practitioner Course need to have gained a qualification in Basic 1st Aid (3-hour course) and an Anatomy and Physiology Course level 3 either through our associates or an equivalent training board. This may be done before, during or after the Practitioner course.
Cost to enrol and payment options
£3,500 (inc. VAT)
£500 is due upon enrolment and is non-refundable.
There are three payment plans thereafter:
- Pay the balance over 7 months. Seven payments of £439.00 each.
Total £3,573 (inc. £73 admin fee)
All course materials are included in the price: Course manuals and full-colour notes, Clinic Practice session and Final Exam. There are no hidden costs.
Become a member of TASK-UK Network (TUKN) and gain entry to our dedicated Online Community – As a member, you will gain member benefits including access to TUKN Online Community. Our community offers free monthly webinars, Q & A sessions, articles, and a vibrant community of students, graduates and tutors which are on hand to support you in your study.
Learning Material and Certification
The classes continue to combine explanation, demonstration with plenty of practical work. You receive full colour illustrated notes at the beginning of each module. They will contain all the information you are learning on that module so makes note taking minimal. They clearly show the tests and corrections and protocols of the most simple yet advanced techniques that are brought alive for you throughout the course. You will use these notes over again to study plus as a reference when you practice on clients for your case studies. These practice sessions gain you invaluable experience and are needed to qualify and receive your Certificate.
Requirements for Certification
- You are required to practice in between the Modules and provide 4 written case studies per month (total 30).
- Students need to complete one supervised clinic practice session with a tutor which we arrange and also to pass the 2 hours written examination at the end of the course.
- Students undertaking the Practitioner Course need to have gained a qualification on an Anatomy and Physiology Course, either through our associates or equivalent training board. This may be done before, during or after the Practitioner course.
- On completion of all the above AND passing the final exam you will receive the TASK Systematic Kinesiology Certificate to become a fully qualified Registered Kinesiologist. You may then work for a professional fee with the letters Cert. T.A.S.K. after your name.
Please make sure to read the following before enrolling
There is detailed information on this page about the code of conduct, your responsibilities when you become a TASK student, and what are the pre-requisites to join.
Syllabus and course structure
Please go to this page to read what you will learn in each Module of the Practitioner Course.
In a nutshell
These are some of the facts and benefits you will experience when enrolling in TASK’s Practitioner’s Course
- Learn Advanced Systematic Kinesiology from the pioneers in the UK
- Establish a healthy business with little or no capital
- Work through your own physical problems and emotional issues
- Learn from highly trained and experienced tutors – all with their own thriving practices
- Enable you to help more people in a deeper way
- Help personal and business communication/relationships
- Inspire you to have more confidence in your abilities
- Support you in every way throughout your training
All TASK courses are fully accredited by The Federation Of Holistic Therapists. The FHT are the largest and longest running professional association for complementary health and are backed by the Professional Standards Authority Of Health and Social Care (PSA) which is accountable to U.K. parliament.
Covid-19 Update: We adjust our courses to follow current regulations with a mix of in-person and online training. We will update with further specifics closer to the commencement of the courses. Please rest-assured that any deposits paid will be returned if government restrictions mean courses cannot run.