Who is the Practitioner Course for
This course is a progression for students who have completed the Foundation Course and wish to become a qualified Registered Kinesiologist.
The course is not only Advanced Kinesiology techniques, we also teach you how to put all the techniques together to become a successful all round Practitioner. We give our students very powerful and practical protocols to follow along with new ways to communicate and interact with others in order to create productive relationships with clients. With over 30 years’ experience of training people in Kinesiology the Academy offers the finest part-time course in pure Advanced Kinesiology. The TASK Practitioner Course is for students that seek and are ready to commit to a very thorough, in-depth, professional training.
Format of the course and venues
The London Practitioner Course runs once a year beginning in September and lasts approximately 9 months.
The Practitioner Course comprises of 17 Modules which are taught at weekends apart from the Intensive Workshop (Module 3 to 7) which is taught Monday to Friday in October.
The venue is the Columbia Hotel, located opposite Hyde Park in Central London W2.
Our Principal Claire Muller teaches you all the way through with her highly experienced co-tutors, all of whom have thriving clinics of their own.
Next Practitioner Course in London
The Practitioner course always begins in September and ends in May with the exam.
The Dates for our 2018-2019 Practitioner’s Course are:
Orientation Weekend: 8th and 9th September 2018
Intensive Workshop: 8th to the 12th October 2018 (TACT: The Advanced Communications Training)
Modules 1 & 2: 10th and 11th November 2018
Modules 3 & 4: 8th and 9th December 2018
Modules 5 & 6: 12th and 13th January 2019
Modules 7 & 8: 9th and 10th February 2019
Modules 9 & 10: 9th and 10th March 2019
Exam: 18th May 2019
A.S.K. Day: 27th January 16th and 17th June 2019 (Venue will be confirmed by A.S.K.)
**Students undertaking the Practitioner Course need to have gained a qualification on an Anatomy and Physiology Course, either through our associates or an equivalent training board. This may be done before, during or after the Practitioner course.
Cost to enrol and payment options
£3,350 (inc. VAT)
£500 is due upon enrolment and is non-refundable.
There are three payment plans thereafter:
- Pay the balance throughout 6 months. Six payments of £485.00 each.
Total £3,410 (inc. £60 admin fee)
All course materials are included in the price: Course manuals and full colour notes, 1 magnet, Clinic Practice session and Final Exam. There are no hidden costs.
TASK Online Community – As a student, you will gain free membership to TASK online community for the duration of your course, which gives you access to free monthly webinars, Q & A sessions, articles, and a vibrant community of students, graduates and tutors which are on hand to support you in your study.
Learning Material and Certification
The classes continue to combine explanation, demonstration with plenty of practical work. You receive full colour illustrated notes at the beginning of each module. They will contain all the information you are learning on that module so makes note taking minimal. They clearly show the tests and corrections and protocols of the mostly simple yet advanced techniques that are brought alive for you throughout the course. You will use these notes over again to study plus as a reference when you practice on clients for your case studies. These practice sessions gain you invaluable experience and are needed to qualify and receive your Certificate.
Requirements for Certification
- You are required to practice in between the Modules and provide 4 written case studies per month (total 30).
- Students need to complete one supervised clinic practice session with a tutor which we arrange and also to pass the 2 hour written exam at the end of the course.
- Students undertaking the Practitioner Course need to have gained a qualification on an Anatomy and Physiology Course, either through our associates or an equivalent training board. This may be done before, during or after the Practitioner course.
- On completion of all the above AND passing the final exam you will receive the Advanced Systematic Kinesiology Certificate to become a fully qualified Registered Kinesiologist. You may then work for a professional fee with the letters Cert. A.S.K. after your name.
Please make sure to read the following before enrolling
There is detailed information on this page about the code of conduct, your responsibilities when you become a TASK student, and what are the pre-requisites to join.
Syllabus and course structure
Please go to this page to read what you will learn in each Module of the Practitioner Course.
In a nutshell
These are some of the facts and benefits you will experience when enrolling in TASK’s Practitioner’s Course
- Learn Advanced Systematic Kinesiology from the pioneers in the UK
- Establish a healthy business with little or no capital
- Work through your own physical problems and emotional issues
- Learn from highly trained and experienced tutors – all with their own thriving practices
- Enable you to help more people in a deeper way
- Help personal and business communication/relationships
- Inspire you to have more confidence in your abilities
- Support you in every way throughout your training