I was chatting with a lovely Foundation Level 6 student this week and we were talking about just how powerful Systematic Kinesiology is within the prevention of ill health and how prevention is better than cure.
Systematic Kinesiology is now fairly well known to help with food intolerances and general health issues such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Chronic Fatigue, Back/Neck pain, stress/emotional stress and immune problems.
due a service?
It seems that many car owners are quite willing to get their car regularly ‘serviced’ to prevent a big expensive problem and mechanics and engineers always suggest servicing machinery to make sure each moving part is lubricated and every cog is aligned correctly. They repair any wear and tear to ensure the machine doesn’t seize up or break down.
Yet, as complex living Human beings, we don’t generally think about getting our health checked out when ‘nothing is wrong’ in quite the same way.
Imagine how wonderful it would be if we took an approach to ‘service’ our bodies to find out about any small imbalances within all the realms of our health (emotional, nutritional, physical and electrical) and then got them fixed before any symptoms or problems occurred. Or what if we booked ourselves in for a ‘service’ to boost and support our bodies to function at an even higher level?
Often times, not only do we fail to think about prevention, we put ‘sticky plasters’ over our symptoms and ignore (or put up with) them for months and maybe even years, which is like putting gaffa tape over the engine warning lights on our car dashboard!
Symptoms are our friends, they are the only way our bodies can let us know something is wrong
Systematic Kinesiology is able to detect sub-clinical (before they show up in our blood) imbalances within the body through reading the electrical biofeedback system with muscle testing.
Imbalances need to be quite significant to show up in pathology which is why so many people who don’t feel well have blood tests only to be told: “everything is normal, there is nothing wrong with you”.
However, in my experience, the customer is always right! We just ‘know’ if we are not feeling right, but many people are at a loss as to know what to do, what to take or what lifestyle changes are needed to help their bodies get back into balance and feeling good.
7 Stages of ill health:
- Energy Imbalance – Everything begins with a simple imbalance from an emotional upset, food intolerance, an injury or maybe too much exposure to phone/laptop/computers interfering with the delicate energies of our bodies.
- Compensations -If not rectified the body will have to make compensations for that imbalance.
- Change in Function – If the compensations are not addressed there will be a change in function.
- Physical symptoms felt – If the change in function is not addressed this will usually present itself as discomfort in any area including joints, skin, anxiety, bowel movements, headaches or other pains elsewhere. We often think the symptoms are the first stage although we are now at stage 4.
- Increased physical symptoms – Change in function left and ignored can now begin to move around the body causing ‘one thing after another’ however usually they are all related to the original imbalance as the body is now unable to self-correct.
- Pathology – when the above is left for long enough the issues may then show in a blood test, however, often the imbalances are now so great and deep that a ‘condition’ or ‘disease’ has developed which is far more serious to deal with.
- Fatality – If conditions and diseases are ignored, it can lead to death.
Prevent serious illness from happening
If we change our mindset and deal with minor imbalances that we are unaware of (have a body service) or even if we sought help at the stage of ‘change in function’ with Systematic Kinesiology we may well prevent all kinds of unpleasant issues further down the line in our lives.
Therefore next time we book our car in for a preventative service to improve efficiency and keep it going longer, we may wonder about booking ourselves in for a preventive Systematic Kinesiology session as a gift for both our current and future health and well being in life.
Better still, learning the foundations of Kinesiology empowers you for life and gives you the knowledge and tools to be the hero of your own health and well being. Take a look at our upcoming Foundation Courses.